Tuesday, July 26, 2005

3 paintings

my obstetrician bought 3 paintings from me for his home & office.. feels goood! for those of you curious, he took "elephant dream" "mandala dream" and "village of bethany".

in other news: philippe's atmospheric data were published in greek in the local paper "ta nea", and lucas' 2-month birthday is this week, so we'll celebrate with ice cream and 2 candles. there were fireworks in the sky last night, we could see the tail-end of it from the roof, apparently it was "st. paraskevis day", so aghios paraskevis (the big church in the nearby square) was doing it up proper.

all in all a pretty good week if you ask me.

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Marie Brannon said...

Ooooooh! The doctor has good taste. I really liked the Village of Bethany - I hope he hangs it in his office for the whole world to see!

But I'm kinda glad he didn't take Limelight. I still have some feeble hope that someday, somewhere, somehow, that one will find a place in my home. Right now, I'm up to my gills in artwork and down to my ankles in wall space. Sigh.

Congratulations on the sale. And happy birthday to everybody in LucasLand.

Mom.

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I agree with Mom that the doctor has great taste!

Hmmm.... I have one picture in my entire house. I'm trying to remedy that, so perhaps I can babysit Limelight or take some of Mom's pictures off her hand someday.

Do you have your art with you, or is it in storage somewhere? I'm off on Friday again this week so maybe we can talk on the phone then.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Powergirl said...

I think your blog somehow squeezed it's way into my subconscious. I dreamt about elephants last night. So that's where that came from!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger bb said...

limelight was sold last year, mom & claire.. you snooze you lose!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Claire said...

oh shucksdarn... the idea was fun while it lasted! :-) Hope mom's not too disappointed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home