Tuesday, October 17, 2006

apples and stairs

we went on an apple-picking trip with our new friend nikki (a good friend of connie's)and afterwards we came back to our place and made delicious apple pies! oh. and some dinner too//. it really was an afterthought. hehe

we got our washer & dryer delivered monday (!!!!)

also monday in an effort to run to the phone (the delivery guy) i slipped and bounced on my butt down three or four stairs. ugh. everythings okay, just a little sore.

my advice for the week: do not attempt to hurry down any stairs while pregnant (because the belly makes your center of gravity shift) wearing big powder blue fuzzy slippers and not holding the handrail . duh.

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Marie Brannon said...

oh my goodness!! i'm sure glad you are okay. and i'm glad you got the washer/dryer, what with winter coming on and you getting bigger by the day.

hugs and kisses,
mom

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SC Bethany! OMG, I was in a hurry going down stairs once, holding bags n stuff in both arms (while not holding the hand rail) and I fractured my elbow. Afterwards, I did not have full range of motion and I saw colors I didn't know my skin could produce. So, yes, ALWAYS hold the hand rail 'cause one never knows when they're going to need to catch themself! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home