Friday, July 07, 2006

hey - wow!

well here's some big news for you... it looks like we're moving to boston at the end of this month.. (!) philippe got a job at harvard university doing some fancy computer modeling of atmospheric chemistry. so now we are now trying to close up shop here in athens and find a new setup in boston.

meanwhile my cousin rebecca is here, visiting and touring around, and helping me watch lucas be cute.

if you have info about boston we should know, or friends we should meet after we get there... hook it up! oh and start thinking about how nice it'll be to come visit us there!

5 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! -NI

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany, hi, this is the veggie chopper... Had dinner with Sweet Perrine last week who gave me your blog address, and I'm so glad to have news from you !!Lucas looks wonderful, a lot like you actually in terms of his face expressions !!

For me I'm back from Luanda, Angola, where I have spent about 18 months. Quite an experience... I would tell you more on email.
I have a friend in Boston, whom you have met when I left Houston - Amelia. I'll send her details if you give me a email address - has it changed ?
Bisous à vous 3 et à bientôt hopefully.
Agnes

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Found in the Alley said...

Tricia and I were just talking about making the East Coast are destination next summer. Legal Seafood is a great restaurant in Boston.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Powergirl said...

Yay! Although we are a bit sad that we never visited you in Greece. Oh well.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Manu said...

hihaaaaa. When we'll get tired of our national food (chicken tikka masala), we'll come visit for some change... next summer?... bon voyage. manu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home