Tuesday, February 22, 2005

tell you what

I just dropped my dad & mimi off at the airport, and I have a quiet afternoon of laundry to catch up with my house and myself. we had a terrific time showing them Athens and spending time together. to top it off, the weather was/is PERFECT too – 60F with blue skies and puffy white clouds. Hard to believe it was snowy and rainy and cold justa week or so ago.

My mimi really impressed us, I will not divulge her age because that’s impolite, so let’s just say she has a cookie sheet that’s older than you … and she took the public transportation and walked everywhere with us .. including the walk up to the acropolis, which is not a small hill!

We have some other friends (erwan & natalie from rennes) visiting this week as well. we had them over for dinner Saturday night after they arrived & they caught a ferry to santorini on Sunday, and will be back wednesday thru Sunday with us. It’s so nice to have these back2back-partiallyoverlapped visits of family and friends, and get a little distracted from daily stuffs.

I just got a text msg from our little german friend julia in halkida, looks like she’ll join us this weekend too!

preggy update, our little wiggler is moving around all over the place these days, it’s so neat… I think he’s getting philippe’s long legs.

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, B+Ph offer the best!! hostpitality in the world...I want to come back again and again...can you believe six (oh sorry seven) people and in 40 sq. m.? The wine, cheese, balancing sticks, wheels, black gammon, world class accomodations...can you believe it, and personal tour guide from dawn to dusk...with fluent french, english, german, greek translation all at once...and historical site back ground information and maps,... what a bargan to have beth and ph as friends, wow!!!

personalized pick and delivery to the airport, ola kala, ney?

dod

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Marie Brannon said...

i'm jealous, dod.

mam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home