Monday, February 28, 2005

our ship has come in...

literally! 2 pallets at the port of athens... and later this week, i'll have my kitchen stuff, our computer (insteddo this biddy laptop) every reference book i miss so dearly, and my artwork, so's i can try to trick sombody in athens to give me a show (god i just gotta have one here y'kno) --

INCIDENTALYYY......ya take notes... especially if you are in paris, or will be in paris or know somebody else in paris, or know somebody else who will be in paris by the end of april. just spread the word, k?

bethany art show
april 22, 2005, 8pm
20, blvd. du montparnasse
paris france

5 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool news times two. Congrats!
-Cathy Power

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Marie Brannon said...

Wow!!! I am so VERY glad to hear about your stuff arriving! It's been more than two months since I waved it goodbye over on the North Loop. I'm hoping it all arrives intact.

Love,
Mom

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Claire said...

Bethany!! I think I might be a blogger now.. Let's see if this works.

As sometimes I work with parents sending their kids to schools overseas, I know international mail is literally snail mail.

I'm glad you're getting your stuff!

I hope I can figgure out how to add stuff to my page. Let's see how long it takes an aunt2be to do it!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Found in the Alley said...

are you going to be in Paris for the show?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger bb said...

nope i cant go - i'll be 8 months too preggy for fun stuff like that.. TRIP OUT (literally - haha, stupid pun drum splash please)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home