Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry xmas 2007

for our christmas we had a nice 4-course (aperitif, crudites, main course, dessert) dinner last night, with a tablecloth and candles!!! we opened one present each and watched the elmo video lucas got before bathtime and bed for the kids. then we cleaned up & prepared for the xmas morning blow-out. sat back and had a last glass of wine before bed ourselves.

but this morning we stayed in our pajamas, had pancakes, and opened all our gifts. lucas got a play kitchen and a train set. ruby got a nice winter coat set and a big push toy. i got a photo printer from ph and ph got a bunch of new clothes (what he asked for).

now we;re attempting to clean up this mornings affair and lunch and the kids are about to wake up from their naps. tomorrow we're invited to my friend masako's house for lunch!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Christa M. Forster said...

Just finished reading your blog since Feb. 22. I love how you write about your family with such warmth and naturalness. I feel like I'm sitting with you at your kitchen table. It's great.

I do remember you! Of course. You are part of my IBP circle of acquaintances. I remember being at parties with you and Ph. Before we both had two children in record time!

It's nice to get to know you here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home