Friday, May 11, 2007

simultaneous milestones

this week ruby discovered her hands. its been coming for a while, but now she can intentionally grab things! and so it begins... she also started laughing and thinks she wants to roll over soon.

and lucas started being bilingual. up to this point he has one word (whichever word of the two languages is easier for him to say) and the occasional two-word sentence (with mix-n-match-languages).. but now he says yes.. "yeah" to me and "ouai" to philippe.. and also says he rides a "bike" with me but calls it a "welo" with philippe.

this is really incredible to watch, y'all.. it's like springtime in my house and we're watching two buds start to slowly open up into flowers.

ps. new videos up

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Claire said...

All I can say is Awwww..... I look forward to hearing about summer too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home