Tuesday, April 17, 2007

raindrops keep falling on my head...

its been raining now for 3 days. it always makes me quiet and pensive.. i love the rain, but my kiddos need to get outside some. oh well, at least my kids arent too rowdy..

right now it is silent in my house, except the softly playing radio (btw. the MIT radio station is pretty good, y'all... http://wmbr.mit.edu/).. ruby is laying on my desk looking out the window, and lucas is on the floor pulling books off the bottom shelves and putting them in the stroller basket.

i love the way ruby's face just lights up whenever she sees her brother smurfing around near her.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww.... what a tender moment. I'm so glad you share those with the world. it makes motherhood seem worthwhile in the midst of non-stop diaper-changing and an exhausting daily routine.

gran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home