Thursday, April 05, 2007

art frenzy

in my kids naptimes, ive been decorating easter eggs, cutting out construction paper spring flowers (gonna have a few kids over to hunt eggs sunday),, working on my cardboard art for kilian's show at shfl(www.superhappyfunland.com). making progress on my two scrapbooks (one for ruby ~until shes a year old like lucas' was~, and one for the family).. and maybe im gonna do a photo project about being a mommy. i got inspired to go ahead with my ideas after tms sent me a link of some really intersting work she saw recently (http://www.edelmangallery.com/blackmon.htm#3)

maybe this spring i'll get down in my basement and do something like real art again.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great news! I'm so glad to hear that your life has settled down enough for you to get out the paints. I know you are still very busy, but busy is different from chaotic!

I'll be looking forward to seeing some new stuff on your art link soon.

love,
mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home