Friday, September 23, 2005

my heart is a category 5

we are thinking about y'all in houston. i am so worried for all of my friends and family!!! the barometer in my heart has reached 898 milibars from worryin! we hope you will be safe and well or have friends and family to visit outside of the danger zone. if anyone wants to come to greece while it blows over, bring it on... there's no hurricane season here!

seriously, after this passes, please post a quick note here or email us telling us you're okay.
much love, bb, ph & lu

5 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger noriichan said...

yeah I was wondering is your Mom still in Houston? I hope everyone is okay!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger bb said...

my mom and jim are on their way to my uncle philip's house in camden arkansas. i hope theyre not stuck in the worst of the traffic, since theyre headed out 59 (??) --looks like 45 is the worst.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Mari said...

I didn't know you had an uncle in Camden. THat's where Trey's dad lives. He's got lots of room there, too, but we were already in Austin, and now Trey's mom and sister's family are here with us. Fortunatly, our complex rented them an empty apartment. My family is staying in Houston. I think they'll be okay, as it's looking to hit east.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mari said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Claire said...

Bethany I don't know if you've talked to Mom yet but they evacuated to Columbus Texas (they have a friend who runs a nursing home?) and are now safely on their way back to Houston area to be with Aunt Wanda. I talked to her at length this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home