Tuesday, December 09, 2008

orrszivo porszivo!

we had some hungarian neighbors this summer, and she had one of her visitors bring me one of these for ten dollars. admittedly at first i thought it was strange, but i just HAD to have one since she offered it! (theyre apparently very common in hungary, its country of origin)... & i don't know how i ever lived without one of these things before! the kids do get a bit scared by the vacuum noise at first, but its so gentle and effective they get used to the idea pretty quickly.

its just so awesome!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Nosefrida- I love it but I admit that I did once strain my next when using it- imagine holding 2 hands down, holding nosefrida up to Clara's nose and sucking!!

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! that's crazy! -NI

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Hmmm.... hook up to your vacuum? I think I'll stick with my Nosefrida too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home