Thursday, June 12, 2008

batch #37


Pain is good (tm).

I decided to try this one, because it was on sale. And I found my new best friend. Boy category. So simple.

The bottle, shaped like a whisky flask, is pretty cool (understand: a welcome change from the usual jar), and it fits so nicely in your hand. Inside it's even better. Main ingredient: carrots! Right! With lots of Habanero peppers and garlic to make the three of a perfect pair. Lots of garlic. They call it "garlic style" for a reason, but not as garlicky as Mrs Renfro's Garlic Salsa, another favorite that we find too mild around here and to which we always add some habanero kick. So I would not have called it "garlic style" myself. (Talking about garlic head... I **really** need to do my own αλιάδα one of this day). Anyway, pain is good delivers a tasty and very hot (they mean it) hot sauce that I can only recommend. More about it here.

Oh! Yes, it is better to have a bottle of shiraz nearby.

Have some time to kill? Wonder what's hot? Visit the heat scale.

-----------
Soundtrack: nick cave, sue tissue, slint

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home