Thursday, March 20, 2008

eggs & crochet

i'm teaching myself how to crochet, now that ive got the hang of knitting. im not GOOD at either yet, mind you, but im catching on to the basics. its something ive always wanted to learn.

my weight is finally starting to drop off now that ruby is completely finished nursing. its a relief.. i dont know how much weight i was hanging on to since we dont have a scale here, but i FEEL better. i have no illusions that my tummy will ever be flat again, but its nice to feel like myself once more!

ive been pulling out the art supplies for the kids more often these days despite the fact that ruby is really not at an age yet to appreciate it.. i think she may have swallowed a small bit of green crayola this morning - oops. and we set up the kitchen table with the annual easter egg coloring project. i smartly (if i say so myself) taped some large white paper to the table to preserve the incidental artwork (you thought i was going to say "preserve the table??" hahaa! you dont know me very well.)
we are going to 2 community egg hunts this weekend, and its gonna be loads of cute. i'll post the pix.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just put a movie on my netflix called "my kids could paint that"
it's about a 4 year old kid that paints abstract pollack like paintings and is a success in the gallery world- has already sold 300k worth of paintings. I'll let you know if it is any good
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/My_Kid_Could_Paint_That/70059388?trkid=226871
-tricia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home