Tuesday, March 28, 2006

updates, list style

lu giving up daytime booby, hard week.. he needs extra snuggles and pacifier time. took his first solo step without falling over.. can now bend over and pick stuff up from the floor and stand back up without falling. crawling like a maniac. oh! all the dirty knees !!

i got a sore back from always carrying a big baby & always on my left hip, i feel crooked, but getting better.

ph continuing job search, and celebrating his first birthday as a papa this thursday,

i'm calling around to make our easter vacation arrangements with tricia and kilian in santorini, just scored a good room, good price, amazing view of the caldeira... now looking for ferries and rental cars.

getting ready to go to vienna this friday until next thursday, borrowed my friends; stroller cuz is fits on plane.

went to a small dinner party saturday nite - great evening, home by 9:30, small wine & olive oil buzz walking home.

watching "lost" this week on dvds.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy B-day to Philippe! Hope you guys have a great time on your trip! Bring me back some SOSS-age from Vienna? Or I'd settle for a cute waiter boy? Lost on DVD...I still haven't seen the first season, I just got hooked watching this one so I'll have to check that out myself soon. Hope your back gets better, oh do I know the feeling! I was laid up for over a week last time.

Cheers!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Friend!

Thanks for the baby goodie box. The box is so cute I don't want to open it. -NI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home