Friday, January 06, 2006

things that make me happy

1. LUCAS STARTED SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!! finally i'm gonna start catching up on my sleep. it's a heart-rendering story of holding, bouncing, calming, and feeding a screaming baby for more than a week straight... often from 3 - 430 am. but the rule was: you can have formula or water or snuggling, but the boobies are closed until at least 6am. now he goes to sleep around 830 and wakes up at 6. 6 is still a bit early for my tastes, but you pick your battles. usually we go back to sleep until 8.

2. AND THIS PICTURE: i really miss my girlfriends.

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Mari said...

We miss you to, Bethany! And we definitely thought about you and Susan while we were there Read about an earthquake there--how was that? hopefully you are all okay.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Ph said...

Impressive 6.9 when you are on the 4th floor... the chandelier kept moving for a while! Everything's ok because it started deep (like 50 miles) into the ground. That's was my first big.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Well..... Seeing that my favorite sis is happy makes me happy!

I'm envious that you can get up at 6.. I have to get up at 5 or earlier to make it to work on time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home