Sunday, April 24, 2005


prose-worthy rose in my neighbor’s garden.
Ever since I saw this stunning beauty, I have been checking on it daily from bud to bloom.. Let me be clear, not all roses are equal to me, in fact I’ve seen “weeds” prettier than some roses. … but THIS is the kind of rose that stirs one’s heart to write poetry, and I wish I could.

As a special note, this is always a special time for me. Ever since I can remember I have had many very dear friends whose birthdays fall in Taurus, so this exceptional rose is dedicated to them.

April 24, Tricia Moreau Sweeney, my dearest friend of all… and happy birthday today!
May 17, Betty Williams, my favorite dinner date.
April ??, Susan Green, one of my very good girlfriends.
April 29, Genevieve Le Sager, my mama-in-law whom I adore.
April 29, Carlota Sweeney, Tricia’s mama-in-law whom I adore.
April 22, Marisa Demaya, my high-school best friend.
May 19, Julieanne Antoinette Lescamela, my first best friend.
 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautify rose too good morning!!

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toni's birthday is April 26...same as Susan Green
pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home