Thursday, January 25, 2007

she'll be coming down the (milk) mountain when she comes

i am so ready. just ready ready. i mean like i am ready. r-e-a-d-y. in caser you didnt quite catch that. i have only a week and a half left now, so if she comes now, she wont be premature, just early. so cross your fingers for us.x.. because doc said if i go past a week late i will need a c-section. and i really dont want that again.

my dad's here helping me watch lucas while my energy levels are waning.. and then to care for him while we're at the hospital. then ph's mother will arrive on the 3rd and stay for two weeks. we really are blessed to have family like we do.

funny side note: my dad drew this comparison to being pregnant - i liked it. "just hang 4 full milk gallons around your belt, and try to go about your normal business all day, all night!" /but i'll make a further suggestion and say that all 4 gallons have to be hanging in front of you.. not equally distributed around yr waist/

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, but don't I keep meaning to call you early in the day! Sheesh...

XXI IXX <--that is all of my fingers crossed with my thumbs keeping things orderly in the middle =)~

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, my dear. I remember quite well the time shortly before Lucas was born.. how exciting...
Julia

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Claire said...

just think... before too long you'll be buying about 4 gallons of milk per week just like mom used to.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger bb said...

haha! right? we're already up to 3/week! and ph only takes it in his cereal..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home