Sunday, January 07, 2007

Off the Wall

hey if anyone goes to this discussion.. i sure would love to hear all about it.
... and speaking of hearing anything - where the heck is everybody? aint nobody got nothing to say these days? i think i hit a record low this week for comments! and i KNOW at least a few people read this blog!

Off the Wall: Graffiti, Art or Not?
What: How does graffiti affect a community? Is there a
difference between graffiti and vandalism?

The panel discussion is presented in conjunction with the
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, exhibit Hello Oiticica:
The Body of Color.

When: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 11.

Where: Brown Auditorium, the Museum of Fine Arts,
Houston, 1001 Bissonnet. Cost: Free.

Bonus: The discussion is followed by a reception.
Attendees are invited to samba in one of Oiticica's
painted capes.

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't feeling bold enough to comment...new territory, fresh reunion...ya know!

Hope your new year blahs are fading fast!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm still here reading yer blog, but haven't made any comments lately. Sorry. How're ya feeling? Huge? Will call soon.

Oh, and no I'm not going to make that lecture.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Claire said...

Sissur I still wuvooo.... Sorry I haven't commented lately on your blog, just didn't feel like I had anything worthy to add :-)

Hey, why can't we read astrobleme anymore?

I'll call or email soon, I PROMISE! But some people are going to kill me if I don't get my invitations postmarked this week.. wink wink :-)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Marie Brannon said...

amen to all the above. i read every word and enjoy them greatly. no lectures from mom today, hehehe. now that's a switch. tell ph i still check in on astrobleme once a week or more, and i miss it, too.

mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home