Tuesday, January 18, 2005

preggy

well we found out it will be a BOY!! (sorry m! you should take it up with ph! since it was his contribution to the dna! -ha! also! PS! i loved! all your! exclamations! it made me! excited!)

in other pg news, i feel great other than the occasional "belly-ache" --because i'm growing so much, so fast, it makes my stomach muscles sore from stretching out.. i eat all the time and havent gained a kilo. it's amazing, and i'm trying my best I PROMISE!

i changed doctors too. this was a very good move.. (at the advice of my new friend in halandri -who is 4-months pg, from new mexico, and moved here in august) my old one just wanted to talk about paris all the time! i mean i like paris; dont get me wrong, but i wanted him to tell me something about what's going on INSIDE MY BODY!! this guy would probably be great for a woman who'd been through it 6 times already, where everything was old-hat.

the new one is way more competent and actually has questions and explanantions - speaks PERFECT english (i mean: is married to an englishwoman), and walks me through the ultrasounds personally.. the other guy just put me in with the non-english-speaking ultrasound technician, to wonder what the heck is all that tv-screen-static i saw?

that's it for now, i'm on my way to astrobleme... i've been told i have a surprise for me there. should i be scared? hehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home