Saturday, January 08, 2005

the web we weave

well i just got done looking at mari's smugmug and it was great. zozo is turning into a little KID before our very eyes!, we also have another friend who did smugmug too and are currently on a round-the-world trip.. and the guy could easily be a travel phographer (so the pics are awesome) it the mudbug link on the right if yr curious to see some amazing pics. i immediately thought tricia should have one too because this is a photographer's website... you can tell, just look at all the geek info about what aperature and schtuff..

so blogging is fun. and i like my clocks alot (thanks lolo).. i also like that i can use this as a springboard for all-a-yall's sites/blogs. so's i dont gotta remember such things in my little pregnant brain. being on a public computer, you miss your favorites menu ya know? it really makes me feel like i get to touch you..in paris, rome, chicago, houston, from athens.. the worlds getting smaller everyday./

also - anybody know where i tell it that i want an email when somebody comments my blog? i couldnt find where you do that.

5 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Ph said...

email problem solved!!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Found in the Alley said...

the clocks are very cool Bethany :- )

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Mari said...

agreed about the clocks, so much easier than math.

I'm glad you liked the pictures of Zoey. It was your friend's site that introduced me to smugmug and I'm very glad of it. Whoever he is, he takes great photos. I'll keep checking in now that I know he's on a round-the-world trip.

 
At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad your email is working and the clock is ticking...db

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Lol. said...

You are welcome, for the clock !!!!
A real treat to read you my dear!
Cheers.

Lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home